If you find that you don't have access to certain instructions, it may be because you need to manually add them into your active toolbox and it is super easy to do!
1. Click on the 'Play' Button to start a level, it will show you the level and then go to the 'Instruction Set' selection page.
2. Click on the circular arrows button next to the 'Instruction Set'
3. Choose the Instruction that you wish to put into your tool box and tap on it
4. Click on the place that you want the Instruction to go. This could take the place of another tool, or it could go into an empty space
5. Press the 'OK' button and your tool will now be available to use in the level!